Thursday, December 4, 2008

Merry Christmas to my Sweet!

My girlfriend Sweet is a Christmas FANATIC, so I knew I couldn't give her just any old greeting card as we celebrate our first Christmas together. It's not that she expects anything over-the-top, but I really wanted to WOW her. The solution? I recorded a lovely a capella Christmas song and made this video card as a special gift for my girl.


I wasn't 100% sure that Sweet would respond positively to my posting her card on YouTube, but I had to do it because I want the world to know how much I love her. After watching the video and wiping the tears from her eyes, Sweet asked me, "Can everyone see this, or just us?"

"Everyone," I admitted. "But I can make it private if you want, or I could take it down altogether."

"No, no," Sweet said. "I like that other people can watch my card. It's like...it's for us, but it shows everybody how you feel about me."

In that vein, a note to my Sweet:

Sweet, I love you. You are the most beautiful woman I know. I don't say that to stroke your ego; I say it because it's true. You are gorgeous and I am so proud that you want to be my girlfriend. I love going out, having you on my arm and showing you off. I can't tell you emphatically enough how beautiful you are to me. Merry Christmas, Bijou.

All my love,
Giselle



No comments:

Post a Comment