Monday, January 19, 2009

Quick Six Interview with Molly Wens


Quick Six
Interview with Molly Wens



1. Hi Molly! Would you be so kind as to tell us what type of stories you write?

MW: I write in several genres, including Romance, Action/Adventure and Murder/Mystery, to name a few.


2. What are you reading right now?

MW: Just finished The Silver Wolf by Alice Borchardt, an interesting story about a shapeshifter, caught up in a dangerous time.


3. I hear music in the background…what's playing?

MW: Nora Jones, Come Away with Me. It's always jazz when I'm writing.


4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?

MW: Scintillate – It just sounds so wicked.


5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?

MW: "Ain't got no…" Ugh.


6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?

MW: Chocolate. Is there anything else?


Promo time! Flog your wares. Any exciting new releases? How can readers find out more about you and your work?

MW: Shelter from the Storm was just recently released, both in print and ebook. You can find out more at http://excessica.com/index.php/books/shelter-from-the-storm-by-molly-wens. Be sure to visit my site www.mollywens.com for the latest!

Chocolate is a favourite with many authors, it would seem. After Christmas, when the stores were clearing everything out, I picked up a gorgeous box of chocolates...to give my girlfriend...they were not for me...
Well, I got home went on a crazed chocolate rampage. Before I knew what I was doing, half the box was gone. But half a box of chocolates is as pleasant a gift as a whole one...right...?
Thanks for the interview, Molly!
gigi

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment