Monday, November 23, 2009

Quick Six Interview with Rita Sawyer

1. Hi Rita! What type of stories you write?

RS: Contemporary romances (m/f) with heat and humor.

2. What are you reading right now?

RS: Actually I got a new Borders coupon yesterday so heading to bookstore later today. I'm in the mood for something Christmasy

3. I hear music in the background…what' s playing?

RS: Michael Buble
. His smooth voice mellows the mood, which is great when my charachters are getting... close.

4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?

RS: Not yet.

5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?

RS: Balls deep
(it's a guy thing). This does nothing for me at all.

6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?

RS: Wheat toast with peanut butter.

Promo time! Any exciting new releases? How can readers find out more
about you and your work?

RS: The first in my Brazen Sister series, A Brazen Love Worth Fighting For, was release on October 14th from And I have a Christmas novella, 8 Ways Onto The Naughty coming out with Readers can find out more about me and my books at

Rita Sawyer
Giving You It All
Romance Passion Laughter

Michael Bublé--ahhh, a fellow Canadian! We Canadians are slowly taking over. And we're so polite about it, nobody's even noticing. Mwahahaha! Our plan is working perfectly...
Thanks so much for the interview, Rita!

No comments:

Post a Comment