RS: Contemporary romances (m/f) with heat and humor.
2. What are you reading right now?
RS: Actually I got a new Borders coupon yesterday so heading to bookstore later today. I'm in the mood for something Christmasy
3. I hear music in the background…what' s playing? . His smooth voice mellows the mood, which is great when my charachters are getting... close.
4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?
RS: Not yet.
5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?
RS: Balls deep (it's a guy thing). This does nothing for me at all.
6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?
RS: Wheat toast with peanut butter.
Promo time! Any exciting new releases? How can readers find out more
about you and your work?
RS: The first in my Brazen Sister series, A Brazen Love Worth Fighting For, was release on October 14th from http://www.SirenPublishing.com. And I have a novella, 8 Ways Onto The Naughty coming out with http://www.BladePublishing.org. Readers can find out more about me and my books at http://www.RitaSawyer.com.
Giving You It All
Romance Passion Laughter
Michael Bublé--ahhh, a fellow Canadian! We Canadians are slowly taking over. And we're so polite about it, nobody's even noticing. Mwahahaha! Our plan is working perfectly...
Thanks so much for the interview, Rita!