How about this for a prize? A print copy of the upcoming anthology Please, Ma'am: Erotic Stories of Male Submission autographed by everybody's favourite editor, Rachel Kramer Bussel!
Please Ma'am contains my story "Dressing for Dinner" and many other erotic stories by some of your favourite authors.
Table of contents:
I Live to Serve Teresa Noelle Roberts
It’s Not Me It’s You Charlotte Stein
A Charmed Life by Isabelle Gray
A Maze, and Grace Elizabeth Coldwell
Inside the Pride Remittance Girl
Modern Major General Craig J. Sorensen
Mr. February Madeline Elayne
Frozen A.D.R. Forte
Thrift Store Whore Sommer Marsden
Porch Swing Dominic Santi
Paypig Michael Hemmingson
The Crack of the Bat Heidi Champa
Dressing for Dinner Giselle Renarde
Living Rough Ariel Graham
Pick a Color by D.L. King
Houseboy Rachel Kramer Bussel
The Unhappy Table Lee Ash
I’ll Do It. For Her. Graydancer
Okay, so there is a catch. Well, a few catches. In order to be eligible for this prize:
- You MUST be over 18 years of age.
- You MUST have a United States postal address. (I know, I know...I don't qualify to win my own contest. It sucks, but there it is.)
- You MUST post a review of the anthology on Amazon.com (which means you need to be able to post on the site...which means you need to have purchased something from Amazon.com in the past. I know, it's complicated. And, again, I don't qualify to win my own contest)
- You MUST be willing to let me give your mailing address to Rachel Kramer Bussel so she can mail the book to you. (Don't worry--she's not a stalker)
- Please don't enter this contest if you are offended by erotica or if you don't like stories about BDSM or male submission.
"I am over 18 years of age with a United States postal address. If I win the Please Ma'am Book Giveaway, I agree to post a review of the anthology on Amazon.com."
Put "Please Ma'am Book Giveaway" in the subject line.
Send the email to GISELLERENARDE (AT) YAHOO (DOT) COM (replacing the AT with an @ and the DOT with a .)
Get it to me by Valentine's Day, Feb 14, 2010. I'll draw two winners at midnight.
One might be you!
Canada just got hotter!