Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Quick Six TNG with Ellen Keener


Quick Six TNG with Ellen Keener

1. What does "vanilla" mean to you?
Cookies! Candles!

2. Is there any moment from your life that you remember in slow motion?
I wish I could say there was. It would be terribly romantic and dramatic I'm sure. Everyone would be brought to tears. But it hasn't happened yet. :)
3. What's the most unsettling movie you've ever seen?
Unsettling movie? Hmmmm. Probably Gothika. It had a good plot line, but I found the twist at the end terribly disturbing.

4. If you had to get a tattoo on your face, what would you want it to look like?
Something swirling and gradient.

5. How many monkeys jumping on the bed?
Bed? I thought we were swinging from the chandeliers?

6. Which of the books or stories you've written is your favourite?
Probably Blood Moon (and not just cause its the first published one.) I loved it, I hated it, and when it finally came out, I loved it even more. And of course, I like to pretend Lukas is really waiting for ME at home. Here's the blurb:
Fugitive shifter, Aria Legreve, is always on the run. With her own life at risk, she helps a badly beaten shifter to his Pack, knowing the danger her meddling entails. Hoping to use her status as an Outcast and be set free, her world changes when she meets head on with no other than her Mate—who is dead.

Alpha Lukas MacLeod has been searching for his wife for the past year, until Aria walks straight into his lair. Fate intervenes and gives them a second chance. Caught up in an intricate web of lies and prophecies in the making for generations, Aria and Lukas must discover a way to balance the darkness in their world, but will their love be strong enough to save their pack and each other?

No comments:

Post a Comment