Hello my darlings!
Since I identify as queer, I chose to participate in this neat little study put together by Penn State. You might like to as well. It says below it will take you no more than 15 minutes, but it only took me 2...at the most. They don't ask you for any identifying information, like name, address, etc. Maybe you've got 2 minutes to spare. If so, read on:
Title of Project: Reactions to infidelity
Principal Investigator: Dr. Cory R. Scherer
100 University Drive, Room 212
Schuylkill Haven, PA 17972
(570) 385-6066; email@example.com
1. Purpose of the Study: The purpose of this research study is to explore reactions to infidelity
2. Procedures to be followed: You will be asked to think about your reactions to infidelity and give some demographic information. You also understand that you will be asked to answer some questions about your attitudes and yourself.
3. Benefits: You might learn more about yourself by participating in this study.
4. Risks: There are no foreseeable discomforts or risks in participating in this study.
5. Duration: It will take no more than 15 minutes to complete the experiment.
6. Statement of Confidentiality: Your participation in this research is confidential. The Pennsylvania State University’s Office for Research Protections and Institutional Review Board, and the Office for Human Research Protections in the Department of Health and Human Services may review records related to this project. Your confidentiality will be kept to the degree permitted by the technology used. No guarantees can be made regarding the interception of data sent via the Internet by any third parties.
7. Right to Ask Questions: Please contact Dr. Cory Scherer at (570) 385-6066 with questions, complaints or concerns about this research. You can also call this number if you feel this study has harmed you. If you have any questions, concerns, problems about your rights as a research participant or would like to offer input, please contact The Pennsylvania State University’s Office for Research Protections (ORP) at (814) 865-1775. The ORP cannot answer questions about research procedures. Questions about research procedures can be answered by the research team.
8. Voluntary Participation: Your decision to be in this research is voluntary. You can stop at any time. You do not have to answer any questions you do not want to answer. Refusing to participate or withdrawing early from the study will involve no penalty or loss of benefits you would be entitled to otherwise.
You must be 18 years of age or older to take part in this research study. Completion and return of the survey implies your consent to participate in this research. If you agree to take part in this research study and the information outlined above, please proceed with the experiment by clicking below.