Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's Festive Frenzy 2011

Christmas really snuck up on me this year. Luckily I bought Sweet's gift months ago (it's jewellery!) and ordered Heart & Stroke lottery calendars for my family a while back, or I would be last-minute scrambling right now. In terms of gift-giving, I've really scaled down. No more buying people crap they have no use for.

As for Donuts & Desires' "Festive Frenzy"? Well, that's a bit more of a scramble. Totally my fault. But, of course, you'd never know it was a scramble if I hadn't just told you, so... that was sort of stupid. Oh well.

Thanks to all participating authors, we'll be showcasing lots of winter and holiday themed books over the next week or so.

Are you ready to get festive? Because once it starts, it ain't gonna stop.

Okay. Here goes.

Festive Frenzy is... ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment