Monday, December 9, 2013

Take Me! I'm Free!

Not sure how long this is going to last, but at the moment Take Me: A Collection of Submissive Adventures is FREE on Amazon. 

This collection is published by Mischief Books and includes stories by me, Sommer Marsden, Tenille Brown, Victoria Blisse, and many others!  I'll tell you something terrible: I have absolutely no idea which of my stories is in this book... mind you, I did just wake up after falling asleep on the couch at 8 p.m. so I'm more than a little groggy.
Ten rough and ready stories about men who take the lead and adventurous women.

‘Take Me’ features original erotica from Lucy Salisbury, Sommer Marsden, Rose de Fer, Tenille Brown, Giselle Renarde and many more. Another sexy short story collection from Mischief Books.

When Alice meets a charismatic stranger on a train, she’s introduced to a special brand of corrective public shame…

On the porch of her new home, Maggie’s feet don’t touch the ground when a local tom cat takes a fancy to her…

Julie is an investigator hot on the trail of a wayward wife who’s in danger of being handled like the suspect…

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Take-Me-Collection-Submissive-Adventures-ebook/dp/B008TGMRM6/

No comments:

Post a Comment