Thursday, December 12, 2013

Your Purchase Makes A Difference for LGBT Youth

I've made this announcement a few times, but it's always been buried in the fine print.  I want to make sure I'm getting the word out, so this post is devoted entirely to letting you know that I'm donating 10% of what I earn on my trans books until the end of the year to LGBT Youthline.

You've probably heard of Youthline because I've been raising money for them via book sales for a few years now.  LGBT Youthline is an organization that provides peer support to Ontario youths who identify as trans, gay, lesbian, 2-spirit, bi, queer, and questioning. Here's their website, in case you'd like to find out more, get involved, or donate directly: http://youthline.ca/index.php

Which titles qualify?


I'll donate 10% of my royalties from my trans/2-spirit lesbian erotic romance The Red Satin Collection and my anthology My Mistress' Thighs: Erotic Transgender Fiction and poetry (whether you buy them in print or as an ebook), as well as the short ebooks in my Transgender and Genderqueer Erotic Romance series, which is available through Smashwords, All Romance Ebooks, Amazon, and other retailers.

Titles in the  Transgender and Genderqueer Erotic Romance series include Licorne, Eclipse the Stars, Friends of Dorothy, Dressing for Dinner, Secrets of the Solstice Sacrifice, and many more!

Many of those short stories are available in My Mistress' Thighs, if you're interested in scooping up a whole collection:

Print:

Ebook:


And if you're in the mood for some holiday romance with a loving spoonful of family drama on the side, I recommend The Red Satin Collection.  It won a Rainbow Award when it came out in 2012!

Get it in print:



Or as an ebook:



Thanks for your help in supporting queer youth!
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment