Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Taboo Serial Erotica: Read "Dance for Daddy, Salome" FREE!

Sock puppet author Lexi Wood lives in my apartment
Lexi Wood has moved out of my blog, thank goodness! That sock puppet drives me crazy.

Okay, so she isn't completely gone.  She's still got her own little section here at Donuts and Desires, but I probably still have a box of crap in my mother's basement and I haven't lived there in almost 15 years. Fair's fair.

Anyhoo, never mind all that.  The point I'm trying to make is that Lexi's first novella Dance for Daddy, Salome (published at Amazon as Dance, Salome, Dance!) has been on the market for almost a year and, despite the fact that it's gritty and smutty and full of Step-Daddy/Step-Daughter erotic encounters, the book has sold significantly few copies.

Lexi's not the kind of girl who would ever admit to feeling down on herself, but I have to live with her so I know when she's upset about something.  And I know she's upset about her crappy sales.  So I said to her, "Hey, why don't you create your own blog and serialize Dance for Daddy?  YOU know it's great, but obviously you're having trouble connecting with readers. Just give it to them."

Would you believe she went for it? Yeah, she did!

Starting this week (like, NOW), you can read Dance for Daddy, Salome FREE, chapter by chapter, at: http://dancefordaddy.blogspot.com/

How, exactly, does this work?

Go there this week and read Chapter One.  Head back next Monday and Chapter Two will have taken its place.  Get that?  Read Chapter One NOW, because next week it'll be *poof* gone. 

Make sure to check back every week so you don't miss a chapter.  If you do, hey, no problem--just buy a copy of the book.  It's only $3.99.  That's nothing for this quantity of pseudo-incestuous smut.

http://dancefordaddy.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment