Monday, December 28, 2015

Book Recommendations from Sweet & Giselle

WE LOVE BOOKS


When it's gift-giving time, people love to give us books. Failing that, it's gift cards so we can buy our own!

So my girlfriend and I got together to create a list of book recommendations for the holidays. We're both voracious readers, but there's actually very little overlap in what we read. I think autobiographies is really the only category we both dive into. So you can expect plenty of variety.

I'll begin with Sweet's book recs, because... age before beauty. heh. Anyway, she's been telling me to get on J.D. Robb's In Death series for years, so that starts us off:

NOW DO ME!

So those were my girlfriend's top picks. I have read a grand total of zero of those books. But here are a few books I've enjoyed this year, and I hope you will too:

No comments:

Post a Comment