Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Now Free at iTunes: My Mistress' Thighs

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1114410993
The other day I let you know my anthology My Mistress' Thighs: Erotic Transgender Fiction and Poetry will be free for the rest of the month at Smashwords. When I changed the price I realized the book had a few open "tickets" from Apple, meaning it was not being distributed to that vendor. The tickets were for silly things like being categorized as erotica secondarily rather than primarily.

Instead of changing a laundry list of items, I took the easy way out and published to Apple via a service called Draft2Digital. One thing I really like about this distributor is that they email the link to you as soon as your book goes live. That's a really handy service.

I got this lovely little link straight to my inbox: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1114410993

As you can see, My Mistress' Thighs is not only available at iTunes, but it's FREE. Yes, that was deliberate. I want you to have it! It's my gift to you this May.

Enjoy and Happy Reading!
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment