Monday, February 2, 2009

Quick Six Interview with Gabriel Daemon

Quick Six
Interview with Gabriel Daemon


1. Hi Gabriel! Would you be so kind as to tell us what type of stories you write?

I like to write erotica with at least some kind of dark, psychological or supernatural twist to it. Anything that makes a reader think, cringe, laugh, cry, or just wince vicariously. Part of my motivation in writing is to titillate as much as inspire.

2. What are you reading right now?

I prefer non-fiction for the most part, and at the moment I'm reading Underworld by Graham Hancock. It's archaeology for those who like conspiracy theories and conjecture.

3. I hear music in the background…what' s playing?

Either Bon Jovi, Stabbing Westward or Huey Lewis and The News.

4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?

My girlfriend's first name ;)

5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?

Not really, but anyone with a lisp attempting "She sells sea shells by the sea shore" makes me run for cover.

6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?

Jelly beans.

Promo time! Flog your wares. Any exciting new releases? How can readers find out more about you and your work?

I have four works already available through eXcessica: Gingerbread, Stripped, Last Wish and Pretty Baby. A fifth, an anthology called Shock Radio and Other Tales of Supernatural Erotica, is slated for release on January 12. I'm excited about this one, because it's an anthology of four supernatural-themed shorts that range from horrific to inspiring. The title story, Shock Radio, won 1st place in the 2007 Literotica Halloween contest.

Wonderful! There's nothing I love more than a good anthology. And I totally agree with you: my girlfriend's name is not only my orgasm utterance, but the word I speak in my sleep. I swear, I wake up in the morning--whether she's in bed with me or not--mumbling, "Sweet, you're so beautiful..."
Thanks for the interview!
Giselle Renarde

No comments:

Post a Comment