Monday, April 27, 2009

I Confess!

There's a new "mammoth" book on the market, and if you pick up a copy you just might get lucky! Why? It includes a few confessions of my own...

The Mammoth Book of Erotic Confessions
ed. Barbara Cardy

The largest ever collection of true erotic confessions by real women and men.

Over 100 first-person accounts of the most daring and ‘outrageous’ sex experiences the contributors have ever had. From a good old-fashioned spanking to bondage, from solo to foursomes, from watersports to… and more.

Some will make you laugh, some will lift your brow, some you will find downright outrageous, but all unfailingly arousing.

Confessions include:

My guilty, hopeless secret - Suzy, Baltimore.

Milking my lover - James, Oxford.

On the beach - Kitty, Los Angeles.

My mother's fiancée - Selena, Usa.

Confessions of a sex therapist - Pricilla, Usa.

No comments:

Post a Comment