Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Authors: I Think I Need/Want/Love You


So, I just spent 4 hours updating my website (I should REALLY do that more often!) and noticed that my "links" page is pretty lame-o. Here it is if you want to see how craptacular it's looking these days:


Notice how it says "friends of giselle renarde" and then there are, like, 7 names on the list? Yeah, so I feel like a big loser. That's why I need YOU! I've got to add some names to that list of romance, erotica, and adult fiction authors.

If you write erotica, erotic romance, or the like, kindly leave your name and url in the comments below and I'll add you to my links page.

I would love a little reciprocity (hehehe) if you don't mind. And if you do mind, that's your prerogative, Mr. Bumble. (Huh?) Sorry, my sense of humour is really off after all that fiddling with my...website...

Anyway, long story short (well, shorter than Oliver Twist, at least), my links are here:
If you want to join the ranks of those 7 proud authors I've already linked to, just leave your "informations" (as my aunt in Quebec says) in the comments and I'll put them up the next time I'm updating my website...which should be some time in the next 6-8 months. (HA! Joking...hopefully)

Thanks Everybody!
Hugs,
Giselle

1 comment:

  1. Well, I don't have near the credentials that you do, but I've got a few published stories under my hat and an upcoming novelette soon to be released. Would love to be on your friends list, and I'd be more than happy to do a little promo for you, too! You can find me on blogger scarlettknightblog.blogspot.com and Twitter @knighterotica.

    ReplyDelete