Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can I Ask You A Question?

Hey Everybody,

I might have mentioned I'm going back to my roots this year and writing the kind of erotica I like rather than writing what the market demands. My first love is lesbian kink, so that's my focus. Yes, I'm still writing other stuff and meeting calls for submission, but my primary attraction is to women and my favourite genre in the erotic sphere is lesbian erotica, so... I'm ba-a-a-ack!

And I have a question.

It's pretty easy to answer.

Recently, I wrote what is undoubtedly the smuttiest story I've ever produced. It's called "Nanny State" and it'll be published by eXcessica at the very end of March 2012. I'm really excited about this one. It's got so much going for it, smut-wise: age play, lesbian threesomes, breast worship, spankings, discipline, and even some that's not for the faint of heart.

I'm making the cover myself, and I was super-pleased with the first one I came up with until I revisited it and found the "Princeton Lettering" font I'd been looking for to begin with. Now I've got two options and I'm torn between them.

Can you help me out? I've posted a little poll widget in the sidebar (over there =>) near the top, right underneath the "someone I [heart] is trans" button. I would appreciate it like crazy if you could take a look and vote on which you like best.

Thank you in advance! Here are the covers:

Nanny State Cover #1


Nanny State Cover #2

So which do you like best? Vote at the side. If you have any suggestions, feel free to comment. I'm not a pro with the software, but I do what I can.

Thanks again!
Hugs,
Giselle
--

No comments:

Post a Comment