Monday, May 21, 2012

FREE READ: Brand New Erotica~Before Goodnight

I make a huge effort to provide you darlings with quality FREE erotica, because I'm the sort of person who likes to get something for nothing every once in a while.

So I wrote this new story called "Before Goodnight" and it's available for you to read at Oysters & Chocolate.  It's never been seen in print or online.  From my brain to your... well, wherever.

Kim has moved back into her parents' house to save money for a down payment when she and fiance Elson buy their own home.  It's really put a cramp on their love life, considering Kim's parents truly believe she's still a virgin.  Yeah, there's phone sex.  This is how I do vanilla:

Before Goodnight. Read it now:

http://www.oystersandchocolate.com/Stories/2440/BeforeGoodnight.aspx#

Hugs,
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment