Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Rainbow Socks are the Best Thing about this Video

Remember high school or university (or maybe even elementary school, if you were a procrastinator back then) when you'd pull an all-nighter working on some stupid project you knew you were going to fail anyway?

No?  Maybe that was just me.

Anyway, I was reminded of those long-ago days last night when I stayed up until 5 in the morning to make this video promoting Sweet's and my current fundraising effort.  I think of book trailers and the like as an automatic fail, because nobody really watches them.

So why make this little video?  I don't know.  I guess I just want to do everything in my power to promote our effort to raise money for LGBT Youthline.

Maybe you'll watch?  It's kind of fun:


No comments:

Post a Comment