Friday, September 12, 2014

Congratulations! It's A Store!

Many moons ago, I created a store--an A Store, to be precise.  And then I forgot about it.  The years flew by. I wrote some books. Then, earlier today, I rediscovered it.  It contained 7 items, give or take.  I revamped it.  I added categories, like novels I've written, sexy shorts, anthologies, box sets.  I filled it with my work. And now this baby bird's ready to fly.

What's A Store... or an A Store or an a-store or whatever I'm supposed to call this thing?  Well, in my case it's a bookshelf powered by Amazon. Some love it, some hate it, but as a writer a huge chunk of my income is derived from Amazon so I'm not going to let this post devolve into a bitchfest.

Ooh, that was close.  I almost bitchfested. But I stopped myself.  Because lots of people like to buy books from Amazon, and now you/they/anyone/everyone can buy my books right on this very website.

Do you see up above where it says "Want to Buy Stuff? Here's A Store"?  If you click there, you'll see my Giselle Renarde Erotica shopfront. It's cute. You should check it out.

Here's the link: http://donutsdesires.blogspot.ca/p/want-to-buy-stuff-heres-store.html

No comments:

Post a Comment