Saturday, September 13, 2014

#MySexySaturday Teach Me! Six Scandalous Sex Stories

This week's My Sexy Saturday theme is characters who can't keep their hands off each other. Perfect, because just yesterday a new box set came out that includes my work, and it's all about barely-legal students and their sexiest teachers--younger women and older men whose lust is totally taboo!

If you've read Like It's 1999, you know I have experience in this realm.

My story in Teach Me! Six Scandalous Sex Stories is called "A Mistress' Christmas" and it's about a university student who may or may not be in love with her professor. 

Here are 7 paragraphs:

I flicked the light switch and the room became very dark. Mid-winter, Canadian nights begin even before the day is out. I made my way over to straddle him in his chair.

“Close the blinds,” he pre-empted.

Did it matter, with the lights already off, if the blinds were closed or not?

But it was not for me to judge Winston’s desire for discretion. After all, I was not the married one. I closed the blinds and made my cautious return to him in pitch blackness.

Leaning into Winston’s hard body, I kissed the aromatic softness of his left cheek, lingering close. His stoicism made me wild with desire. I kissed his right cheek, breathing heavily against his flesh. He made no sound, no motion.

When I leaned in to kiss his lips, Winston caught my head in his hands. In a cavernous whisper, he told me, “You’ve left my office too many times with your lips raw and red. People will catch on.” It could easily have shattered my heart when he said, “I’m not going to kiss you today.”

But it didn’t. It was incredibly arousing, knowing that in a moment Winston would flip me around and press my front against volumes and papers on his solid desk. With none of the caring preliminaries, he would toss my skirt up over my ass and fuck me in absolute darkness.

Teach Me! is now available at the promotional introductory price of $0.99 at
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NI1KBRA
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00NI1KBRA
Amazon Canada: http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00NI1KBRA

2 comments: