Friday, September 26, 2014

I've Dropped My Pants! I Mean... PRICES...

It's been one of those useless days where you're living in your mind and accomplishing nothing in the real world. I stayed up late watching a tremendous film called BOY, which made me laugh so hard and then cry so hard and then I slept for 14 years and now it's now.

Why did I start this blog post?  Oh yeah--prices!  I've dropped the prices on a whole bunch of short ebooks on Amazon.  You can now get some awesome fiction for the low low price of $0.99!  For reals!

How many short stories are we talking about?  Like 80 or something. Or maybe 50. Or 75.  I lost count, but I know it's a lot.  So I'm not going to link to them all or it would take another 14 years and the rest of this post would just be a wall of links.

Actually, the easiest way to find some deals is probably to click through from my lovely Giselle Renarde Erotica aStore and hit the link in the store's sidebar that says "Giselle's Sexy Shorts." There are like 8 pages of short stories. They're not all $0.99 (in fact, looking at it now, the first two and the fourth are not), but many are, so feel free to get lost in there!

What should you be looking for if you're browsing for deals?  Generally speaking, ebooks with the following styles of covers are likely to be under a dollar:

Happy hunting!
http://donutsdesires.blogspot.ca/p/want-to-buy-stuff-heres-store.html

No comments:

Post a Comment