Friday, September 26, 2014

I've Dropped My Pants! I Mean... PRICES...

It's been one of those useless days where you're living in your mind and accomplishing nothing in the real world. I stayed up late watching a tremendous film called BOY, which made me laugh so hard and then cry so hard and then I slept for 14 years and now it's now.

Why did I start this blog post?  Oh yeah--prices!  I've dropped the prices on a whole bunch of short ebooks on Amazon.  You can now get some awesome fiction for the low low price of $0.99!  For reals!

How many short stories are we talking about?  Like 80 or something. Or maybe 50. Or 75.  I lost count, but I know it's a lot.  So I'm not going to link to them all or it would take another 14 years and the rest of this post would just be a wall of links.

What should you be looking for if you're browsing for deals?  Generally speaking, ebooks with the following styles of covers are likely to be under a dollar:

Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment