Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lesbian Vampire Knife Play, Anyone?

Hi Kittens!

Oysters & Chocolate recently held a contest called "Vampire Lust." Guess what? My F/F story "Blood Lust" received an Honorable Mention! Pretty good, considering I'd never written anything vampire-related before. In fact, I wasn't even thinking of entering the contest until...

Okay, so you know that conversation you inevitably have with your partner where you ask, "Is there anything you would NEVER do in bed?" I asked my girlfriend one day. You know what she said? "I would never let you cut me."

I kind of did a double-take...like...cut you?

"With a knife," she clarified. "Or anything else."

I just laughed, because I would never in a million years have conceived of cutting her. It's funny how someone can introduce you to an idea that's totally outside your sexual schema and make it appealing in NOT wanting to do it. Hey, we all want what we can't have. Am I right, people?

Of course, once the idea was planted in my mind...well...wicked seeds soon burst into wicked blossoms. Luckily for my Sweet, my blossoms tend to grow in story form. Thus, "Blood Lust" came into existence.

Ah, sacred pen. Isn't it nice to have an outlet for all the ridiculous things our sweethearts won't let us try?

By the way, you can read my lesbian vampire cutting story absolutely free at Oysters and Chocolate .

Hugs,
Giselle Renarde
Canada just got hotter!

No comments:

Post a Comment