Monday, October 26, 2009

Quick Six Interview with Nancy J. Parra

Quick Six Interview with Nancy J. Parra


1. Hi Nancy! Would you be so kind as to tell us what type of stories you write?

NJP: I write western historical romances and more recently romantic suspense.

2. What are you reading right now?

NJP: According to Jane by Marilyn Brant (her debut novel)

3. I hear music in the background…what' s playing?

NJP: Rob Thomas's Cradle Song

4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?

NJP: oh, boy my heros are the naughty word guys- I stick to "fudge."

5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?

NJP: yikes, lol- romance cliches like: "her womb quivered with delight."

6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?

NJP: dry roasted peanuts mixed with chocolate chips...

Nancy J. Parra
Visit me at www.nancyjparra.com
Read my latest book, MR. CHARMING, available now from The Wild Rose Press
Reviews available on my website.

I guess I haven't read enough romance, because I've never heard of anybody's womb quivering with delight. With labour pains, maybe... Womb. That's hilarious.

I love your cover for "Mr. Charming"--reminds me of an old Cary Grant movie poster. Now he was charming! To quote Pepe Le Pew (another charmer), "Le sigh!"

Thanks for the interview, Nancy!
Bright Blessings,
Giselle Renarde
Canada just got hotter!

1 comment: