Monday, October 5, 2009

Quick Six Interview with Tory Richards

Quick Six
Interview with Tory Richards

1. Hi Tory! Would you be so kind as to tell us what type of stories you write?

TR: Contemporary suspense romance leaning toward the erotic side. My heroes are cowboys, mercenaries, fire fighters, and in law enforcement and I've just recently included a marine in the mix.

2. What are you reading right now?

TR: The Romantic Times Magazine

3. I hear music in the background…what' s playing?

TR: LOL...the sound track to Last of the Mohicans! My all time favorite movie.

4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?

TR: Yes, but it's a bedroom word so I can't say it here:)

5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?

TR: Absolutely! Anytime someone uses the N word or the F word, especially if the F word is used several times in the same sentence. I'm sorry but I just don't see the need in that.

6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?

TR: Actually, nothing at the moment. But I am enjoying a hazelnut iced coffee from McDonalds.

Promo time! Flog your wares. Any exciting new releases? How can readers find out more about you and your work?

TR: My latest release, this year, is THE COWBOY WAY. It's offered in print and ebook form by Whiskey Creek Press Torrid. Here's a blurb: Arson and murder. An escaped convict driven by revenge complicates the lives of a sexy cowboy and the rancher's daughter he's sworn to protect.

I have two other torrid romances with WCP, IT'S ALL IN THE JEANS and WICKED DESIRE.

Readers can find out more about me and my books at:

Tory Richards website or Romance with an Attitude Blog

Thanks Tory! Sure you can say bedroom words here. My office is in my bedroom (in more ways than one) and I only blush when people tell me I'm a nice person.

I love the kissing image on your website. Of course, I prefer girls so I'll just close my eyes and pretend I'm the cowboy. Cowboys, cowboys, everywhere! The only cowboy story I've written is about a transsexual lesbian rodeo star.

I'm also interested in becoming trailer trash, after visiting your blog. LOL

Thanks so much for the interview!
Giselle Renarde

1 comment:

  1. Giselle,

    Thank you again for reviewing me and allowing this promo opportunity! I'd love for you to be a guest blogger on Romance with an Attitude sometime. Let me know if you're interested.

    Tootles!
    Tory

    ReplyDelete