Monday, October 12, 2009

Quick Six Interview with Eve Cassidy

Quick Six

Interview with Eve Cassidy

1. Hi Eve! Would you be so kind as to tell us what type of stories you write?

I'm currently writing Contemporary Erotica about hot, hard military heroes. A subject near and dear to my heart.

2. What are you reading right now?

Pleasuring A Pirate by Leila Brown. I don't read much sci fi so I wanted to try something different and space pirates fit the bill perfectly.

3. I hear music in the background…what’s playing?

The Twilight soundtrack. It's my favorite to write to.

4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?

Definitely fuck. I don't say it nearly as much as I write it but boy do I love to write it.

5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?

Nothing is really coming to me at the moment.

6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?

Peanut butter cookies. They've become a recent weakness.

Promo time! Flog your wares. Any exciting new releases? How can readers find out more about you and your work?

I just had my first release, G.I. Jamie with Excessica come out on October 5th. Since i've been wanting to write about the sexy side of the military for a very long time i'm super excited about this.

Here's the blurb:

She’s hot, she’s sexy and she can kick some ass!

Jamie is in the middle of becoming a trained soldier in the Marine Corps when she literally bumps into a man that sparks her fire. With her focus lost she does what any red-blooded American woman would and takes matters into her own hand…literally.

When that’s not enough she throws caution to the wind and takes a second chance encounter with a hot, sexy stranger for all that she can.

If you'd like to see more or what's coming in the future you can visit me at my new website, which is still a work in progress, at:

http://evecassidy.wordpress.com

You would love "Jerry Springer: The Opera" if fuck is a favourite word. One of the classic lines from the show (and yes, it really is an opera) is, "What the fuck? What the fuck? What the fucking fucking fuck?"

It always amuses me, when I give these interviews, how there are salient words out there (fuck being one of them, cunt being another) that people either love or hate. Last week's Quick Six author cited fuck as the word that made her cringe, particularly when said in rapid succession.

What the fuck? What the fuck? What the fucking fucking fuck?

LOL. Now I'm just being an instigator. Thanks for the interview, Eve! We greatly appreciate it.

Giselle Renarde


No comments:

Post a Comment