Monday, March 22, 2010

Quick Six Interview with Jenna Jones

1. Would you be so kind as to tell us what type of stories you write?

JJ: I write m/m romance, mostly contemporary. Hopefully with a dash of humor.

2. What are you reading right now?

JJ: I'm researching post-World War II New York City for a screenplay. I'm planning to use this in an m/m rewrite of Beauty and the Beast, as well.

3. I hear music in the background…what's playing?

JJ: Christmas music! I like slightly off-kilter Christmas music like XTC's "Thanks for Christmas", "I love this time of year" by the Mighty Mighty Bosstones or Dave Matthews's "Christmas Song."

4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?

JJ: Suckle.

5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?

JJ: Not really. Most words are appropriate in the right context.

6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?

JJ: A chocolate orange.

Promo time! Flog your wares. Any exciting new releases? How can readers find out more about you and your work?

JJ: My next book The Eight of Wands, is scheduled for release in March 2010. Readers can find links to my previously released books and information on the news ones at jennajones.com.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Jenna
Goes to show how long I've had this interview sitting in queue waiting to be posted, if you're talking about Christmas music! LOL. But congrats on your new release!
Cheers,
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment