Monday, November 8, 2010

Quick Six TNG with Lara Zielinsky

It's my great delight to bring you today's Quick Six interview with Lara Zielinsky.

1. What does "vanilla" mean to you?

Vanilla means sweet and simple moments. Nothing too elaborate, but smooth and easy on the palate, an easy romantic read.


2. Is there any moment from your life that you remember in slow motion?

Falling from a slide when I was five years old. Weirdest thing. Couldn't stop my fall, but was completely aware of it the whole way to the ground.


3. What's the most unsettling movie you've ever seen?

Sybil, the original with Sally Field. O.M.G. What a horrifying story, and to realize it's essentially true? Devastatingly upsetting.


4. If you had to get a tattoo on your face, what would you want it to look like?

If I *had* to get a tattoo on my face? You'd better kill me before I kill you for trying. No one is going anywhere near my face with needles of any kind.


5. How many monkeys jumping on the bed?

5 monkeys jumping on the bed.


6. Which of the books or stories you've written is your favorite?

I really love my first novel -- who forgets their first love, after all? It's titled Turning Point:

Actresses Brenna Lanigan and Cassidy Hyland have been cast as polar opposites -- including the ice. The icy thaw between them begins when Cassidy invites the cast to her five year old son's birthday party. Slowly the thawed space fills with warm moments of conversation, commiseration, and camaraderie. Gradually both women come to accept a love they never expected.

Visit http://lzfiction.net/pub.html#tp for all the buy links.

--
Lara Zielinsky
laraz@lzfiction.net
http://www.lzfiction.net/
Latest release: Turn for Home
PD Publishing: http://tinyurl.com/22lxhec

1 comment: