Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Quick Six TNG with M.D. Grimm


1. What does "vanilla" mean to you?
Simple, sweet, a little boring. Not as intense as Chocolate. Reliable.


2. Is there any moment from your life that you remember in slow motion?
When I was bitten by a dog as a child.

3. What's the most unsettling movie you've ever seen?
The Ring (creepy child...*shivers*)


4. If you had to get a tattoo on your face, what would you want it to
look like?
A blue serpent dragon with red eyes.


5. How many monkeys jumping on the bed?
Five.


6. Which of the books or stories you've written is your favourite?
I have to say that my favourite story is always the one I am writing at the time. I don't have a link to my book, unfortunately...I will be published in Janurary at Torquere Press. The story is called "A Giant's Friend".
Blurb: Can love flourish in a time of war? Jeth and Kodie have been friends since childhood and their army is guarding a mountain pass against the invading Carpathians. Jeth's father was half-giant and he has always been persecuted because of his lineage. Jeth has found his place in war. But when Kodie admits his feelings, will Jeth find a new place? A place where his best friend becomes his lover?
...Find out in January at Torquere Press! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment