Thursday, September 1, 2011

FREE READ: Transgender Romance


I usually have at least a couple free stories available at Every Night Erotica each month, and I don't usually put up a blog post to announce the fact, but this story is so special I felt the need to shout it from the rooftops.

Of all the trans lesbian erotic romance stories I've written, this one titled simply 'Transgender Romance' has got to be the most earnest, closest to the bone, and closest to the truth of my real life love story with Sweet. In fact, the only detail I can think of off-hand that isn't true is that I called Sweet's character Danielle in this story and...well, that's not really her name. Aside from that, if anybody's ever wanted right inside our relationship...

And I'm not sure if that's an exhilarating or an off-putting confession--confessing that my confession is in fact a true confession, I mean. Do readers want to be made aware that, yes, these things really happened? This is my life. Or is it nicer to be able to tell oneself this is pure fiction? Is the distance appreciated?

I don't know. Maybe I'm digging too deep into things, here. Maybe I should just give you the link. Yes, that's a good idea. You can read Transgender Romance for free at Every Night Erotica,
here:


Hugs,
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment