Today I'm overjoyed to bring all you wonderful people a Quick Six TNG interview with the one and only Bryn Colvin! (applause, applause!)
1. What does "vanilla" mean to you?
Ice cream and cake making and those lovely black pods that smell so good.
2. Is there any moment from your life that you remember in slow motion?
The tree falling on my head seems to have happened very slowly, along with an occasion when I fell down a flight of stairs and had an out of body experience.
3. What's the most unsettling movie you've ever seen?
Can't recall the title, it was about a psychic who could make buildings collapse.
4. If you had to get a tattoo on your face, what would you want it to look like?
I considered having a cobweb around one eyebrow once. stars might be fun, flowers... but I'm not likely to.
5. How many monkeys jumping on the bed?
None, if they have any kind of sense of self preservation!
6. Which of the books or stories you've written is your favourite?
The copperage stuff www.itisacircle.com - no buy link yet, but you can read it free online.
Wow! I've never visited your Hopeless site before now (hmm...that sounds wrong...the site isn't hopeless...far from it...it's amazing, in fact!) and anyone who's reading this blog and has not yet clicked that link about, oh my goodness gracious, you have to click it now! Stunning webcomic! So impressive!
Thanks for stopping by, Bryn!