Quick Six TNG with Nerine Petros

1. What does "vanilla" mean to you?
Missionary...or something along those lines. The very basic positions in the no pants matress dance, or the very basic plot to a story, kind of like a teenage romance. Still sweet, we all must start, and sometimes even return, somewhere.
2. Is there any moment from your life that you remember in slow motion?
The day I met my husband when he walked through the door of our science classroom.
3. What's the most unsettling movie you've ever seen?
Deep Impact - I still have nightmares about giant space rocks hitting our house and I saw this movie when I was 12.
4. If you had to get a tattoo on your face, what would you want it to
look like?
hmmm, well, I hate needles, so that's a good start. But if I had to get something done, these things are for life, so it would be something small cause I still hate needles. Honestly, I think I'd get a beauty mark or something that would identify me after death. Sounds morbid, but I've watched too many shows, and read too many books, where a tattoo or scar has been the only identifier ;).
5. How many monkeys jumping on the bed?
Ooh, I like questions like this!! This one makes me think of Willa Okati's book, Room for One More. Very well written story considering the fact it had 5 male lead characters from the first book, Big Enough for Five, and Willa then adds one more! I guess, then, my answer is 6.
6. Which of the books or stories you've written is your favourite?
*laughs*. I only have Shifting Perspectives Book One published, but I like Shifting Perspectives Book Two the best. Only because the more I seem to write, the better it gets, or at least, it feels that way!