Friday, December 17, 2010

New Website for Giselle Renarde Erotica

That's right, my dears: my gisellerenarde.webs.com website is no more. It's been frozen by .webs' Abuse Department, citing "content published on your site may not be appropriate for a general audience, containing one or more elements that would categorize the material as "adult content."

Well...yeah. I can't argue with that. I write "adult content" for a living. No escaping that fact. And, what's more, it's Christmas time and I just don't have the energy to waste on an argument I'm bound to lose anyway.

So I've spent the past two and a half days creating a gorgeous new site I'm sure you'll all love. Here's a screen capture of my NEW homepage:


It's quirky and cool and very "me" (hmm...did I just call myself quirky and cool?) and I hope you'll all love it to pieces.

Now, the new site is far from complete. If you find something that's not working yet (like, yes, the "free reads" and "links" links) don't worry, I'm getting there. There are some parts even I find difficult to navigate and I will get around to work on ease of use at some point, but if you have any suggestions please don't feel shy about commenting.

Have a look! The new site is http://www.wix.com/gisellerenarde/erotica

It's my (VERY unplanned) gift to you all! LOL

Hugs,
Giselle Renarde,
Canada just got hotter!

No comments:

Post a Comment