Monday, March 16, 2009

Quick Six Interview with Missy Lyons

Quick Six Interview with Missy Lyons

1. Hi Missy! Would you be so kind as to tell us what type of stories you write?

ML: Erotic stories. I love to make the them sizzle and add an extra lover or two. Several of my romances have turned into menages.Three of my stores at Phaze Books are m/f/m. I also like to touch on the taboo, like gay romances, or fetishes.

2. What are you reading right now?

ML: I have a pretty big stack in my to be read pile. Here's a couple of good books I want to read in the next couple of days:
48 Days to the Job you Love
Dark Embrace by Brenda Joyce

3. I hear music in the background...what' s playing?

ML: Trace Adkins. You didn't know I was a huge country fan, did you?

4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?

ML: Surrender, but I do like writing BDSM stories.

5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?

ML: Every time I hear bailout on the news I cringe. I hate to even think about how much money went to save our economy and no one seems to know where the money went.

6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?

ML: Weird as this may sound, I have a pepsi and dried sweetened cranberries.

Missy Lyons
Unleash your passion
Just released!
French Kiss-- Two lovers, a dangerous killer on the loose. Paris has never been quite this exciting before now.
Available at phaze.com
One Touch, One Glance -- a sweet romance anthology
Available at freyasbower.com
Sign up for my newsletter:

Thanks so much, Missy!
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment