Have you heard about the Spooky Smut in the City blog hop? Well, you've found it. And today it's found me. It's here. Right now. The smut is coming... from inside the house!
Is it just me, or do BDSM and succubi go together like threesomes and vampires?
Last year I wrote a short story called Blood Addict, about bisexual vampires trying to kick the habit. I was very impressed with myself, but my girlfriend/editor didn't think it was up to snuff. She tried to lead me in the right direction. I rewrote the story. Nope, still wasn't good enough. I rewrote it again.
By the time Blood Addict met my editor/girlfriend's exacting standards, Halloween was long past and I was like, "Okay, so am I going to sit on this for another year, or what?" I guess I could have released the story at any time of year, but that didn't occur to me.
Some stories are pretty sweet, pretty romantic. Some stories are extreme. The first story in the collection, A Jealous God, is about caging and confinement. It pushes clear past the sensible limits of domination and submission.
On the flip side, there's an erotic fairy tale adaptation in there called Princess of the Ravens that's really nice and romantic. Eight stories in total, and there's quite a range of fiction. Published by eXcessica.
Published by eXcessica.
And if you like to pick and choose, many of the 16 stories that appear across Blood Addict and Girls Gone Carnal are also available as individual ebooks. The series is called Paranormal Erotic Shorts, and you can get them at
All Romance Ebooks: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/storeSearch.html?searchBy=series&qString=Paranormal+Erotic+Shorts
Coffee Time Romance: http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookStore/indie-authors-giselle-renarde-c-193
...and other retailers.
To thank you for being part of the Spooky Smut in the City blog hop, I want to offer every last one of you a treat. No tricks!
Coupons expire November 1st, 2013.
And now here's everything you need to know about the Spooky Smut in the City blog hop:
Welcome...It's the run-up to Halloween so the Smutters are bringing you some scares and things that go hump in the night ;)
How to Join In
- Visit the site every day of the compeititon and open that days envelope.
- Leave a comment on the days blog to get another entry into the Spooky Smut in the City Prize Draw.
- One Entry Per Person Per Blog each day. You can get a maximum of 11 entries per person in total for the Draw.
- A Bundle of Sexy eBooks to make your Halloween go with a Bang!
Terms & Conditions
- Spooky Smut in the City runs from
20th Oct - 31st Oct.
- The Winner will be drawn at Midnight GMT on the 3rd Nov 2013.
- The Winner will be announced on the Smutters.co.uk Blog and Smutters Facebook Page.
- The competition is open to everyone over the age of 18.
- The prize is non-transferable, non refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash/prize alternatives.