Joan is writing The Ultimate Guide to Sex after Fifty and she'll be extracting snippets (the word "snippets" kind of looks like "nipples" to me... I don't know...) from your comments to publish in her book.
The reason I'm bringing it up again is that she's posted even MORE ideas she'd like you to consider if you're interested in getting in touch with her. This is all posted at Joan's blog: http://betterthanieverexpected.blogspot.ca/2013/07/your-comments-invited-for-my-new-book.html but I'll cross-post the new info here:
Anything you want to say interests me, and nothing is too weird or outrageous, as long as it's honest. For example:
If you're in a relationship now:
If you're not in a relationship now:
- How do you keep it sexually vibrant?
- What is interfering with having a satisfying sex life?
- Do you use any of these with your partner: role-playing, reading erotica, watching porn or romantic films, pet names, silly games, sexy games...?
- If your relationship is not sexually vibrant, what's missing?
- Do you consider yourself kinky? What form does that take, and what do you love about it?
- If you and your partner are monogamous, how do you keep sex lively?
- If you and your partner are nonmonogamous, what went into that decision, and what are your boundaries / rules / agreements?
- How did you meet your partner? How did you know that he/she was special?
- If your relationship is bad, what would make you decide to leave?
- Have you used counseling to improve communication, sex, or other issues?
- What do/don't you like about being single?
- Do you consider yourself to be in the dating life?
- How do you meet other singles?
- Good, bad, ugly about online dating?
- Do you have or would you accept a "friend with benefits"?
- Do you use safer sex with a new partner? If so, what safer sex precautions to you take? If not, what goes into that decision?
- Describe your worst first date (after age 50).
Whether or not you're in a relationship now:
- What medical conditions have impacted your sex life, and how have you dealt with them?
- How have sex toys enriched your sexual enjoyment (either solo or partnered)?
- How have your sexual likes & dislikes changed after age 50?
- What would you like to try that you haven't ever done?
- What do you fantasize about, but you wouldn't like to do it in real life?
- What didn't I ask that I should have?
I'll continue to update this list when different topics come up. Many thanks!
Also note that if you choose to email Joan or leave a comment on her blog, you're granting permission to be quoted (anonymously) in her book... but that's the whole point of commenting.
Be immortalized! Here's her blog post again: http://betterthanieverexpected.blogspot.ca/2013/07/your-comments-invited-for-my-new-book.html