Monday, July 8, 2013

Slave for Love: A Vampire BDSM Anthology

For all you lovers of paranormal erotic romance, there's a book on the market you just might like.  Vampires and BDSM are all the rage right now, so if you're going to put the two together, it had better be GOOD.

Slave for Love is published by Ravenous Romance and edited by F. Leonora Solomon

Fear might seem to be the thing you think might be the largest part of a series of vampire BDSM stories. However the degree of intimacy and trust that is needed to fulfill the often-violent fantasies in the following stories is breathtaking. The protagonists in this anthology are willing to risk their lives for pleasure. The non-vampires are not inevitably the ones who take the risk to be vulnerable for love or sex either. I invite you to have your breath taken away as you read this bloody, sexy feast for connoisseurs and newcomers of the genre. Some of the tenderest scenes I have ever edited follow in these pages... 

My story in this anthology is called "Simple."  What happens when a grocery store cashier marries a man whose secrets impact the entire world?

Read an excerpt:



My yearning for soft affection subsided the longer Gall was away.  When he first left, I’d stand at my cash register, fantasizing about cuddling up with him in our big bed.  As the days and nights went by, my daydreams grew more sordid, more hardcore.  I wanted to give myself to him, unconditionally, and I wanted him to take, take, take. 
Why did I always feel like he was holding out on me?  Like there was something he wanted, something he needed, that he wasn’t getting in our big bed?  What a terrible, needling feeling.  I pushed it away.  I buried it.  Gone.
I thought incessantly about my husband’s cock.  I pictured it forcing its way inside of me, pummelling my pussy as his balls banged my clit.  The friction took hold until my panties were slick with juice.  I’d writhe against the seam of my black pants as I pulled boxes of cereal across a barcode scanner.  I’d get so distracted that I’d ring bananas through as passionfruit.  My work suffered in Gall’s absence, but luckily, my work is nowhere near as important as his.
And now he’s on his way home.  Half an hour until I get fucked.  Hard.  I could go back to sleep for a good twenty minutes—and after a full day on my feet, I need the rest—but anticipation gets the better of me.
Slipping out of bed, I plant both feet on the carpet.  I pull up my nightie, bunching it under my belly so my ass is exposed.  My nipples are hard already.  I feel them poking into the rumpled duvet as my breath warms the fabric.
 
***
Slave for Love is now available from Ravenous Romance, Amazon, and all those guys. I would link you there, but I'm a little afraid of Blogger right now.

Hugs,
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment