Saturday, October 29, 2016

#Lesbian #Watersports #Erotica for #HumiliationDay: Public Toilets

According to the internet, today is the first annual Erotic Humiliation Day. To celebrate, I'm posting a story called Public Toilets, which is from my book Wet Weekend--all about lesbians who live for pee!

I love this book! I wrote it after a weekend getaway with my girlfriend. While it's not entirely based on a true story, I set it at the inn where we stayed.

Enjoy the story, and if it's your kind of thing consider buying a copy of Wet Weekend to find out what other golden showery adventures Cassie and Talia experience on their little holiday.

Public Toilets

Lesbian Watersports Erotica

by Giselle Renarde



http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0128EACV2?tag=dondes-20“Your table is right this way,” the server said, in an off-handed way that made me wonder what was really on his mind.

My eyes went straight to the cloth-covered tables laid out with breads and fruits and yogurt and silver chafing dishes. As soon as we sat, the view from the second-floor dining room totally co-opted my attention. We were looking out on a gorgeous waterfall and a pond that sparkled in the morning sun. Beyond that, the vibrant glow of leafy green trees.

“Can I start you both with coffee?” the grey-haired man asked.

Talia answered for us both. “Please—with cream and sugar.”

He nodded. “And orange juice?”

“Thank you,” Talia said.

When he’d gone, she took a deep inhale, smiled the widest smile I’d seen on her face in years, and breathed out a supremely relaxed exhale. Her skin gleaned like the pond outside.

Taking her hand, I said, “Do you even know how beautiful you look right now?”

She winked, because she wouldn’t blush. Wasn’t her style.

“Well? Should we get started at the buffet?” I asked.

“Wait until your coffee comes,” she said, tapping on the table.

I rolled my eyes. “Yes, ma’am.”

The loving look in her eyes made me feel absolutely giddy. Then she gazed over my shoulder and said, “Don’t look now, but I think we’ve got company.”

I turned, but I didn’t know what she was talking about.

“I said don’t look,” she chastised, without hiding the amusement in her voice.

“Don’t look at what?”

“Those two women behind you. I think they’re a couple.”

I turned again, and this time I got what she meant. They were older than us, I’d have guessed, but they could possibly have been friends. “Why do you think they’re a couple?”

Talia shrugged. “Just the way they steal the odd glance. They look like people who’ve been in love forever.”

“Aww,” I said as the server brought our coffee and juice.

“Feel free to try the buffet,” he said, inviting us both.

Talia thanked him and we went up together.

With our plates piled high, we returned to our table. As we took our seats, Talia smiled graciously over my shoulder. I turned to that pair of women and found them regarding us the same way we’d looked at them earlier.

“You’re right,” I said. “They must be lesbians.”

Talia raised that sexy brow as she poured a little cream in her coffee.

I’d barely started my breakfast when my coffee moved through me. Good thing I could rush to the restaurant bathroom instead of having to go in the one I shared with Talia. Even after seven years together, I couldn’t do a number two when she was around. I’d never even farted in front of her.

The bathroom was really fancy. Only two stalls, but the sinks were granite or something fancy like that. Brass taps. Looked like something you’d find in a rich person’s house.

When I returned to the table, I felt much better and packed in a nice meal, one glass of orange juice, and three cups of coffee.

By the time I’d finished eating, I had to go again—only pee this time, so I thought I might hold it until we got back to the room. Then, when Talia asked the server for another cup of coffee, I changed my mind. “I’m just going to pee really quickly, okay?”

Tilting her head, she gave me an odd look and said, “Take your time, honeybun.”

“Okay… but I only have to pee, so it shouldn’t take too long.”

“Okay,” she said, in a weirdly high tone. “Just do me a favour, will you? Once you get to the bathroom, wait five minutes before going. Will you do that for me?”

“Why?”

Her expression hardened into the Talia I knew from the bedroom. “Just do it, Cassie.”

I felt my eyes bulge. “Sure. Whatever you say.”

“What time do you have?”

I looked at my watch. “Nine forty-five.”

“Don’t go until nine fifty.”

“Okay.”

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0128EACV2?tag=dondes-20
It was a good thing I didn’t have to pee more urgently, because the closer I got to the bathroom, the more pressure built. It was like my bladder could sense a toilet in the vicinity. Once I was inside the restroom, it started screaming at me, begging for release.

What could I do? I’d promised Talia.

And it didn’t matter that she wouldn’t know the difference. Didn’t matter that she wasn’t watching over my shoulder. That wasn’t relevant.

I would obey her because… just because.

Standing by the sink, I looked myself in the mirror, endlessly fascinated by the dark depths of my own gaze. Could there possibly be someone else in my brain, someone else staring back at me from inside those eyes? I always felt watched when I looked at myself in the mirror.

But I could only stare at my own reflection for so long.

Too bad I’d left my purse in the room. If I’d had it with me, I could have entertained myself by sorting through gum wrappers and old receipts. That old bag needed a good clear-out.

I glanced at my watch. Time wasn’t going by fast enough.

Good thing nobody else had come in the bathroom. They’d think I was weird.

I walked to the open stalls and looked inside. Both clean, both smelling like cinnamon and pecan spice. That’s one of the great things about fancy bathrooms: they always smelled nice.

Three minutes down, two to go.

I stepped into the stall I’d used last time. As I did, the main door to the washroom opened. My heart jumped, which put pressure on my bladder. I reacted by closing the stall door so whoever it was wouldn’t wonder why I was standing there with it open.

“You’d better not be peeing,” Talia said.

A wave of relief washed over me and I opened the stall to her. “No, of course not. Two minutes to go.”

When I stepped out, I saw that she wasn’t alone. Following her were the lesbians from the table behind me.

I felt instantly embarrassed for what I’d just said, and hoped they hadn’t understood.

“We’re here to watch,” Talia told me.

The other couple looked at her, not at me. They were well-dressed, but nondescript. You wouldn’t necessarily peg them for lesbians. I wouldn’t have, at least. I guess because they weren’t butch.

Which is stupid, because I’m not butch. Not a bit.

But why was I thinking about what these women looked like when I should be freaking out about what Talia had just said?

“You’re here to…watch me?” I asked. “Watch me do what?”

“Pee,” Talia said. “It’s about time. Go ahead. We’ll be here, all eyes on you.”

Talia and the two strangers crowded around the stall.

Clearly, I wouldn’t be closing the door.

“I don’t think I can do this. Pee in front of strangers?”

“Sure you can,” said the woman with the turquoise scarf.

“If you have to go badly enough, your body will let go,” said the one in the salmon-coloured pantsuit.

Talia grinned. She’d won, and she knew it. She could humiliate me in every way possible, and I’d come crawling back for more.

Every time.

Because I loved it.

As I pulled up my skirt, sheer embarrassment burned through my skin. When I pushed down my panties, it started to fade.

Was this really happening?

Was I starting to feel proud?

I watched the strangers’ gazes focus on my bare pussy as my underwear settled just above my knees.

“Oh my,” said the one with the turquoise scarf. “Look at that, Margaret: she’s shaved completely clean.”

“Just the way I like her,” Talia told them.

For some reason, that statement made me feel more embarrassed than having my panties down and my skirt pulled up. She made it sound like I shaved my pussy to please her. That was only half true. I didn’t do it because she made me. I didn’t want these strangers thinking our dynamic was cruel in a controlling way.

Cool air rose off the toilet water and met my pussy like a dream. There wasn’t time to argue. That cold sensation against my hot lips made me desperate to release what I was holding so tightly.

“Oh look, Margaret! She’s about to go!”

When I rested my bum on the cool plastic seat, the humiliation factor came storming to the fore. Suddenly, I couldn’t do. I didn’t want these women watching me pee. It was embarrassing beyond belief.

“Talia,” I whispered, as if they couldn’t hear me. “Please let me close the door.”

I had my foot on it. She had her hand on it. She shook her head, no.

Clenching my pelvic muscles as hard as humanly possible, I looked at my girlfriend and blinked back tears.

How could she do this to me?

“What are you waiting for, Cassie? Aren’t you going to pee for these nice ladies?”

I bit my lip so hard it bled. I’d never been so mad at Talia.

How dare she do this to me? How dare she?

“Cassie,” Margaret said to the other women. “What a pretty name.”

“It’s short for Cassandra,” I said through gritted teeth.

“Even prettier,” Margaret said to her partner, like I wasn’t even a person, like I was some kind of exhibit at a museum.

That did it, for me. To prove I was human, I spread my legs, relaxed my aching pelvic muscles, and let the pee fly.

My entire belly felt warm as urine left my body. I’d been holding it in so tightly I felt like I was peeing through a straw again, which was annoying since it would only drag this scene out longer.

Talia’s gaze danced from me on the toilet to the two strangers standing beside her. They looked on indulgently, though nonetheless excitedly. As they whispered inane comments back and forth, I wondered if either of them had been in a situation like this before.

Were they old hands at watching girls pee?

Had they peed in front of each other?

Had they peed ON each other?

I covered my face with my skirt and groaned.

“What’s the matter, little girl? You don’t like ladies watching you?”

Without even looking at Talia, I could see the expression on her face: cruel, teasing.

“Why are you pushing me?” I cried, whipping my skirt down from my face. “You always do this. You always push me. And you think you’re always right, even when you’re dead wrong! Dead-dead-dead-wrong!”

The strangers’ eyes opened as wide as Talia’s and they whispered back and forth, “Trouble in paradise” and “Maybe we should go.”

Talia didn’t argue with them and neither did I. When they left us alone in the bathroom, I tore reams of tissue from the roll.

“That was embarrassing,” Talia said.

“Yeah, for me!”

With her gaze downcast, she said, “I thought you’d like it.”

She looked genuinely hurt.

I wasn’t used to that. Talia was always so powerful and commanding. She knew what she was doing and she stuck to her guns.

Maybe not this time?

“I’m sorry if I was wrong,” she said, with great emotion in her eyes and in her voice. “I thought bringing them in would be something new and fun, something we’ve never done before.”

This threw me for a loop. I really expected her to argue with me and say she was right to do it and I was wrong to complain.

“I apologize, Cassie.” Talia touched my cheek gently, then traced her thumb across my lip.

I caught it between my teeth and grinned as I bit her.

It’s weird, but I would have been mad at her if she was mad at me. Since she was so apologetic, I felt apologetic too.

“Maybe I’d have been more into it if I knew they were coming. You really sprang the voyeurs on me.”

“I didn’t even plan it,” Talia admitted. “I was going to come myself, just me, to watch you. Then as I was getting up from the table, they caught my eye and smiled and I thought… well, maybe I’ll just ask… maybe they’ll be into it.”

“And they were?” I asked with a laugh.

“Guess so,” Talia told me. “I didn’t even have to explain myself or out dynamic or anything. They really seemed to get it.”

I was still holding a wad of tissue between my thighs, too engrossed in this strange conversation to wipe. “Maybe they’re big-time BDSM people, like bigger than us.”

“We just dabble,” Talia said. “They seem… yeah, they’re committed.”

“How do you know?”

Talia shrugged. “Just a vibe.”

I finally cleaned the spritzes of pee from my thighs and flushed the toilet. As I pulled up my panties, I said, “I know we’ve talked about it, but I don’t think I’m ready to have other people…”

“In the room while you’re peeing?” Talia asked with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes and headed to the sink. “Not so much that. More like…”

Talia knew what I meant. I could tell by the expression on her face when I caught her watching me in the mirror. “You like the idea of an open relationship, or some variation, but you’re not ready to put the plan into action.”

“Yeah.”

I knew she knew.

She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. Her big boobs shoved me forward against the counter and I laughed because I wasn’t expecting it. She grabbed a paper towel when I turned off the taps and used it to dry my hands.

“I left a tip at the table,” Talia told me. “Want to sneak out the back way so we don’t have to pass that other couple?”

I was relieved she said it so I didn’t have to. “Oh my God, Tal, so much. You don’t even know.”

“Trust me—I know,” she said, and kissed my temple.

Where to buy Wet Weekend:

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0128EACV2?tag=dondes-20
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0128EACV2
Canada: http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0128EACV2
Australia: http://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B0128EACV2

BN: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/wet-weekend-giselle-renarde/1122344238
Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1021481990


Kobo: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-CA/ebook/wet-weekend-a-second-spritzing-of-lesbian-gold
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/562945
Excitica: http://www.excitica.com/index.php/wet-weekend-a-second-spritzing-of-lesbian-gold.html

No comments:

Post a Comment