Monday, January 8, 2018

January #AudioErotica at http://Patreon.com/AudioErotica

We've got another great month of audio erotica this January. If you're not yet a patron, please consider supporting me. I would really appreciate it.  There's even a new $1 TIER for those who'd like to listen to a new audio erotica story the first Friday of every month.

If you want weekly audio erotica, that's still available for $4+/month, and I invite everyone to sign up today!

Coming up in January:

January 5, 2018: THE GIRL ON YOUR SKIN (very relatable lesbian jealousy)
January 12, 2018: THE WAR AT HOME (a wife gets stuck in some bedsheets)
January 19, 2018: SAUCY CHEEKS (lesbian spanking in a restaurant bathroom)
January 26, 2018: COCK CAGE CONFESSION (I think this is the one where I did a terrible Southern accent oh god...)


Audio Erotica is for patrons only, so join up today! You'll get to listen to a nice cushy backlist of my stories, too!

http://Patreon.com/AudioErotica

No comments:

Post a Comment