Thursday, April 1, 2021

Wedding Heat: Bachelor Party is Here!

Wedding Heat is back, baby!

I believe it was 2012 when I started writing the Wedding Heat series. I'm pretty sure new "episodes" were published every two weeks throughout the summers of 2012 and 2013. The most recent story was published in 2014.

And then years went by... with no Wedding Heat...

So sad.

But now I've written a new one!  

Why now?  Because my Wedding Heat series was recently featured on the Radish Fiction app, and a bunch of new readers got eyes on it.  I figured the time was nigh for a new one.

So, here we have Wedding Heat: Bachelor Party, which should be the penultimate in the series.  Now I just have to write the wedding.  That might take me another six or seven years.  Or eight or nine.  Or ten.

We shall see.

But for now, we have...

Wedding Heat: Bachelor Party
Series: Wedding Heat
Book: 14
Word Count: 6,500
Release Date: March 24, 2021
ISBN: 9781005667115


A bachelor party is supposed to be exciting, but what's the point of watching a bare body move if you can't get down with the dancer? Ed knows a girl who's always up for it, and that's his fiancee, Maggie. But when Maggie's secret life comes to light, how will Ed react? Will he call off the wedding, or will he be aroused beyond measure? 

No comments:

Post a Comment