Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Music Blog is Back + Personal News

I have news that I'm reluctant to share. 

In fact, I'm so reluctant to share it here that I'm just going to point you in the direction of my newly-revived music blog, where I shared this news yesterday and will continue to tell readers more about what's going on.

Life is very hard right now.

That's why I brought back the music blog, A Friendly Musical Visit Every Day:

The situation we're in right now--my partner and I--produces loneliness and despair that are desperately hard to shake, but music has always been my place of comfort, and I'm turning to it now. 

And I'm bringing you with me.

Please join me at A Friendly Musical Visit Every Day, where I will attempt to share a song and an anecdote daily. I want to share my life with you.

I also share A LOT  of my life with my newsletter subscribers. If you're not subscribed to my newsletter and you'd like to hear more about what's going on, here is the link to sign up. It doesn't cost a thing and I generally email everyone once a week: http://eepurl.com/R4b11

Much Love,

Giselle

No comments: