Monday, September 13, 2010

Quick Six TNG with Seleste deLaney

1. What does "vanilla" mean to you?

Vanilla means a lot of things, but the primary one is "waiting for more". I love vanilla ice cream because it's the perfect base for some really decadent additions, I suppose the same can be said of vanilla sex.

2. Is there any moment from your life that you remember in slow motion?

Haha. The moment in my wedding where the minister forgot my husband's name. That was the longest minute or less of my life, and every time I remember it, it gets longer.

3. What's the most unsettling movie you've ever seen?

Arachnophobia, but that's only because I am arachnophobic and my "friends" forced me to watch it. I had nightmares for weeks. On a less silly note, Se7en. The part that got to me was how well the killer played Brad Pitt's character. Serial killers both repel and fascinate me because to be successful at it, a certain level of brilliance is necessary, and there is nothing scarier to me than a crazy genius.

4. If you had to get a tattoo on your face, what would you want it to look like?

A phoenix (preferably in a tribalized style). I like the phoenix both because of its meaning--rebirth from the ashes. As someone who has struggled with depression, that's very empowering. Plus, one of my characters has a phoenix tattoo on her cheek, so it would have another level of meaning for me.

5. How many monkeys jumping on the bed?

Now that depends entirely on my mood, but tonight I say the more the merrier.

6. Which of the books or stories you've written is your favourite?

I hate this question. I love all my stories for all sorts of reasons. Right now, Of Course I Try holds a special place in my heart both because it was my first release and because people have responded to it so favorably. It's available right now at www.DecadentPublishing.com.

Love is a wonderful thing. Unless you don't get a choice in the matters of your own heart.

Jocelyn has loved Max since the day she met him. Even when he scares her enough to leave, she can't resist going back. No matter how many times she tries to break free from him, she ends up in his arms and bed again. Not this time. Jocelyn needs to be free and Max isn't going to stop her from walking away -- no matter how hard he tries.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Seleste *waves* These interviews just get more and more revealing. ;) Congrats on "Of course I Try", can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete