Friday, January 29, 2010

Step Away from the Internet

I'm off to spend a week with my Sweet, which means limited internet access. Probably for the best. The internet is hugely distracting as I try to write. I'm obsessed--addicted perhaps--to checking my email, website stats, Twitter...anything! It's bad.

But there's exciting news on the Donuts & Desires front. Very soon, some of your favourite authors will be taking over to share their Valentine's Day advice! Love, sex, romance, relationships--sexy and silly stuff. It's going to be scary and awesome. Actually, you might not want to stop by. It could get a little extreme. Yes, on second thought, step away from the internet! These people are crazy! (unlike me, who is so obviously not)

Alrighty, folks, I shall see you around. Remember not to stop by. I can't guarantee you won't be frightened by the sex-obsessed writers.

Bright Blessings,
Giselle Renarde

No comments:

Post a Comment