Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tell Me What You're Up To Tuesday with Kay Brandt

Tell me what you're up to... (What's cooking? Personally, professionally, on the stove, whatever)

Kay Brandt: I have nothing in my 'frig so I'm making fluffy, buttery scrambled eggs for dinner tonight. Something so satisfying about that to me. Beyond the kitchen I have a new book coming out on Friday the 13th--an erotic farce featuring an all-female cast of horny lesbian lawyers wanting to feast upon the naked flesh of their innocent intern girls. It's based on an erotic film series I wrote/directed from 2009-2010 for Girlfriends Films called Lesbian Legal. If you like steamy romance set to comedy, this should satisfy.

Got a new book out? What's it called?

Kay Brandt: Lusty Lawyers and their Innocent Interns, Vol. 1: Spanked by the Boss

Tell me about it.

Kay Brandt: I think I just did :) Older, sexy lesbians desiring younger, beautiful lesbians, or girls, anyway, within a high profile law firm. They spank relentlessly as a sexual power trip to teach order and discipline to their staff. It's not simply a romp, though. There is a story :)

Where can readers buy it?

http://www.excessica.com/books/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=130

Where can readers find you?

Facebook: Kay Brandt/ Jewelbox films

Twitter: @jewelboxfilms

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7979109.Kay_Brandt

No comments:

Post a Comment