Monday, October 6, 2008

Quick Six Interview with Selena Kitt

Quick Six
Interview with Selena Kitt

We're in luck today! Why? Because we have the one and only Selena Kitt joining us for Quick Six.

1. So, Selena, would you be so kind as to tell us what type of stories you write?


SK: At the moment, primarily erotic, but I also enjoy writing horror and suspense.

2. What are you reading right now?

SK: The "Twilight" series by Stephanie Meyers (because the kids picked it up and made a big deal and I had to see what all the fuss was about!) So far, sparkly "vegetarian" vampire meets very odiferous human girl...hmmmm...

3. I hear music in the background…what’s playing?

SK: Music? Oh, no, that's just The Wiggles... the only singing group in existence who have made me seriously contemplate both homicide and suicide...

4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?

SK: Spasmed. I'm told it's not even a word, but I'm a rebel like that :)

5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?

SK: Billowy. Ugh. Don't ask me why, I think it's just such a silly word. I'm one of those writers who hates long, drawn out descriptions of...well...anything... I'm of the mind that if you can't use it in conversation, throw it out. Seriously, where are you going to use this word in conversation? "Look at those billowy clouds!" Really? Come on!

6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?

Honestly? Celery and peanut butter with a few raisins on top. Kids call them "Bugs on a Log" - which makes it sound soooo much more appetizing, right? Now if you asked me what I WANTED to be snacking on... OMG... chocolatechocolatechocolatechoc...

Promo time! Flog your wares. Any exciting new releases? How can readers find out more about you and your work?

New stuff coming out all the time... and a pretty big backlist, too!
www.selenakitt.com


Hmmm... The Wiggles and Bugs on a Log? There are so many things in this world I have yet to experience. And what about sails? Can they billow?
*smirk*
Thanks so much for your time, Selena!
Cheers,
gigi