Monday, October 27, 2008

Quick Six Interview with Vivian Vincent

Quick Six Interview with Vivian Vincent

1. Hi Vivian! Would you be so kind as to tell us what type of stories you write?

Erotic Romance primarily. I did write one very short story several years ago. It was a drama of sorts about a suburban housewife and the aftermath of a driveby shooting. I'd like to eventually try my hand at a thriller or cop drama.

2. What are you reading right now?

Nauti Dreams by Lora Leigh. Very steamy! Highly recommended to anyone who likes a good steamy romance with hot hunky ex-Marines!


3. I hear music in the background…what’s playing?

Probably something from the 80's. I'm hopelessly addicted to 80's music. It's a weakness!

4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?

I say the "f" word way too much. Especially when I'm angry.


5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?

"Your mom is in the hospital." I've heard that more than I should lately from my step-dad. :(


6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?

Pringles Screamin' Dill flavored chips! YUM!


Promo time! Flog your wares. Any exciting new releases? How can readers find out more about you and your work?

My first ever short story released September 15, 2008! It's called The Mechanic and is available through excessica.com.

Readers can find out more about me at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/vivian_vincent

80's music? Well, thanks a lot! Now you've got me craving Boy George. I always was a sucker for the gender-queer. I'm going to have to tear this place apart looking for my old box of records. Actually--I just had a flashback--I had Karma Chameleon on record for sure, but my very first cassette tape was Madonna's Like a Virgin. How bizarre that I lost my cassette-tape-ownership-virginity to that particular recording.
Ahhhhhh...the memories.
Thanks for the interview, Vivian!
gigi