Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Quick Six TNG with Elizabeth Black


Finally feeling better after an icky sicky sort of weekend, so this week Quick Six is late again (I'm becoming unreliable in my old age!) but, without further ado, here's our Quick Six TNG with Elizabeth Black!
1. What does "vanilla" mean to you?

Hetero sex that wouldn't make my Catholic mother keel over in a dead faint.

2. Is there any moment from your life that you remember in slow motion?

My six year long divorce. It seemed to move so slowly time moved backwards.

3. What's the most unsettling movie you've ever seen?

Wow, hard to choose since I love unsettling movies. I've seen many. "The Iron Man" (the Tetsuo movie, not the super-hero one), "I Spit On Your Grave", "Eraserhead", "Repulsion", "The Last House On The Left", "Freaks", "Audition", "Grave Of The Fireflies". I hear "Salo" is very disturbing, but I haven't yet seen it. Funny thing is I just saw "The Human Centipede", which is supposed to be notoriously unsettling. I thought it was stupid and boring. Two hours of my life I'll never get back.

4. If you had to get a tattoo on your face, what would you want it to look like?

I wouldn't want one on my face. I'd like an oroboros near my ankle. And if you come near my face with a tattoo gun, I'll pound you.

5. How many monkeys jumping on the bed?

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed! One fell off and bumped his head!
Mamma called the doctor, and the doctor said,
"No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"
(Rinse and repeat until all five are gone.)

6. Which of the books or stories you've written is your favourite?

No contest: "Feral Heat", my erotic romance novel with bisexual male werewolves published by Romance Divine. That one has always been my top seller. I'm preparing to write the sequel soon as well as a free short story written in the same universe with the two main male werewolf characters.


Blurb:
Grant and Sam were more than lovers; they shared a special secret. They also shared Grant’s roommate, Amelia, who was beginning to get suspicious about the two hunky males who disappeared every month. The sexy trio was not without their crises: Grant and Sam had a curse that continued to dog them, and Amelia’s soon-to-be ex had a bite that was as bad as his bark. It’s a howlin’ sexy time when author Elizabeth Black turns up the – Feral Heat.

If you'd prefer a lesbian story, how about "Things That Go Hump In The Night", which appears in "I Kissed A Girl II: More Virgin Lesbian Stories", published by Ravenous Romance in March, 2011? This is a lesbian ghost story set in America.


Blurb:

Our readers asked for it, and now we're pleased to present Volume II of first-time lesbian encounters inspired by Katy Perry's hit song! Seven returning authors continue to arouse, plus six new authors will not disappoint.

This diverse collection travels the globe and the ages. No two settings or circumstances are alike, proving that women from every walk of life and culture are curious and eager to explore their full sexuality...with each other. You will be titillated, tantalized and swept away as you:

* Journey to Australia, where two long-time friends discover more than friendship

* Fly to Hawaii, for a language lesson interrupted

* Stop in Costa Rica, for a massage in a tree house

* Travel north to Alaska, where strangers connect

* Across Canada, to discover how co-workers release tension

* Over the Atlantic to the United Kingdom, where a concert is more than guitars strumming

* Close your eyes to wander into a mythical kingdom, where women take charge

* Voyage to historical Italy, to discover things are not always what they seem

* Jet back to the heat of Miami, and be entranced by a goddess, before exploring the rest of the USA to discover a host of erotic lesbian encounters!

Join us as we trot the globe and enjoy out-of-this-world experiences!



No comments:

Post a Comment