Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I Cleaned My Cum Off Google

I said I wouldn't do it.  I didn't want to do it.  But I did it.  I wiped my "cum" from Google Play.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then you obviously don't visit me often enough (why don't you visit more often?!?) and you can catch up here: http://donutsdesires.blogspot.ca/2014/05/google-cum-amazon-their-loss-is-your.html

It infuriated me that Google removed Oubliette, citing explicit terms in the description, when that "explicit term" was a perfectly mundane usage of the Latin word "cum."

I'm still pretty pissed that Google Play continues to remove my books for reasons I can't always figure out (always citing explicit terms in the title or description), but I gave in and revised Oubliette's blurb.  No more cum.

Miranda and Saba always fight on vacation. They even miss the ghost walk at their castle/luxury resort hotel because they're too busy arguing. When they stumble upon a mysterious woman in need of help, there's no staff around, so the couple brings Oubliette to their room. Where did this strange girl come from? Why is she so dirty? What's with the clothing that went out of fashion three hundred years ago? And does Oubliette have the power to reunite two lovers who’ve been at each other's throats all night? 

So that's today's Google-related news.  Here's the link to Oubliette at Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=gcE3AwAAQBAJ

On we go...

2 comments:

  1. Out of this trial, however, you've obtained the best blog post title ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only brilliant when it has no impact on anything.

    ReplyDelete