Thursday, February 18, 2010

AnthologyBuilder: This is Really Cool

Have you heard of AnthologyBuilder?

It's the kind of site you could end up spending half the night browsing for images and stories. I speak from experience. What's it all about? AnthologyBuilder allows you to build your own anthology (haha...just like the title says! clever.) choosing from hundreds of stories from all sorts of publications, from Romance to Sci Fi (sorry, no erotica *tear*). These are all published works, so you know you're getting quality.

Here's how it works:
  • You visit the website at AnthologyBuilder.com
  • Choose cover art for your book (like the image I've posted with this blog entry)
  • Select stories to fill your book
  • Order your book (I hate to sound like Vince for ShamWow, but it's only $14.95 and that ain't bad considering you get to put together a collection of all stories you want to read!)
Anyway, the reason I tell you all this is that my lesbian romance story Beginning Badly is available for inclusion in your AnthologyBuilder anthology! Whenever readers include my work in their anthos, I'm paid royalties for it, so I'm very excited to be involved with this site.

Hope you'll consider creating an AnthologyBuilder anthology of your own!

Cheers!
All my love,
Giselle Renarde

No comments:

Post a Comment