Monday, February 22, 2010

Quick Six Interview with Morgan Ferdinand


1. Hi Morgan! Would you be so kind as to tell us what type of stories you write?

Generally, M/M supernatural comedy/romance/adventure.

2. What are you reading right now?

"Death Masks" -- book five in the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher, "Night Shift" by Lilith Saintcrow, "Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies" by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith... and I think that's all right now. It's not unusual for me to have five books on the go at once.

3. I hear music in the background. What' s playing?

VNV Nation's entire discography, Jethro Tull from 1968 to 1978 or so, The Beatles, and Lady Gaga.

4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?

Bastard.

5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?

Moist. And vagina. And oh man those are two words that I shouldn't have written on one line like that.

6. Be honest: what are you snacking on?

Coffee. I'm not much of a snacker, really. But I love coffee.

Promo time! Flog your wares. Any exciting new releases? How can readers find out more about you and your work?

My three short stories are available through Torquere Press ( http://www.torquerebooks.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=201&main_page=index ). Two of them are on Amazon ( http://www.amazon.com/Morgan-Ferdinand/e/B002QW1PBI/ref=sr_tc_2_0 ) . Fanfiction and other miscellaneous writing can be found on LiveJournal at http://ninefics.livejournal.com.

Moist? Now there's a word I've heard before! In my post Let's Get MOIST from last August, I talked about a linguistics study that concluded the word MOIST is the most hated word in the English language. You're not alone!
Cheers,
Giselle

_

No comments:

Post a Comment