Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Just Call Me Giselle Renarde-Simpson

I didn't call my blog Donuts & Desires solely as a tribute to the pastries at Tim Hortons--although, yes, that was a huge consideration. I also happen to be a big fan of The Simpsons, so the "Donuts" in D&D is in part a tip of the hat to Homer at al.

When I discovered you can make your own Simpsons avatar at http://www.simpsonsmovie.com I thought WOWEE! I want me one of those! I think the program is a little funky with my Mac, but here I am rockin' a fine pink donut T-shirt with my good pal Homer and assorted lovable creeps.

Just call me Giselle Renarde-Simpson!
By the way, I know I look wasted, but that's actually my sexy look. I am totally coming on to you!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I see it's time for the annual appearance of the sexy guest celebrity who tempts Homer into a sin other than gluttony. :)

    ReplyDelete